IT and Technology

We have great experience with PR and communication for all types of IT clients.

Travel and Tourism

We know the travel industry and are experts in tourism communication and PR.

24 June 2010
Related does well in a turbulent year


2009 became a year of change for Related. In the spring we got a new owner when the advertisement agency Aakjærs in Vejle chose to formalise our close strategic cooperation and took over 75 per cent of Related. The remaining 25 per cent are owned by Executive Director of Related, Henrik Koch. The new ownership also involved moving the agency and its eight employees to brand new offices in Vejle.

2009 has been a year in which many companies cut down on expenses because of the recession. In spite of this, Related did well and settled their accounts with a gross balance of 4.2M DKK and a net profit of 908,884DKK – a decidedly better result than in 2008, when the bottom line ended just slightly above zero.

Positive development
The great progress is a positive development after a few years of red figures on the bottom line.

”We’re proud to show such decided progress in the middle of a recession. In 2006 we had a large deficit, but since then we have slowly and steadily turned the ship around. Working with Aakjærs in the past few years is one of the things that have helped us grow, and at the same time it has brought new clients and tasks to the agency”, says Henrik Koch.

The agency, which previously primarily handled clients in IT and technology, has lately had great focus on tourism development with clients like Innovation Norway, the Croatian National Tourist Board and Color Line.
 
New company
2009 was also the year that the agency’s digital competencies and products were separated into an independent agency called Meteorit. 

”Starting up Meteorit has left Related free to focus on its core competencies in PR and business communication. During a recession that has forced many of our competitors to make cutbacks, we have chosen to add to our agency. Among other things we have invested in new offices and focused on expanding our employees’ competencies so we can continue to create good results in the years to come”, concludes Henrik Koch.
 
Key figures for Related

• Gross profit 4,159,307DKK (2,737,177DKK in 2008)
• Gross profit per employee 554,000DKK (456,196DKK in 2008)
• Result of primary operations 1,298,660DKK (54,101DKK in 2008)
 

About Related

Related is a modern PR agency that works goal-oriented on strengthening companies’ and organisations’ reputations and relations to their surroundings. We do this both on the platforms that you own as well as the platforms that you cannot control yourself.

We view PR from a broad perspective. We do not believe in being experts within all communication disciplines. But we believe in being specialists within PR and in thinking creatively and innovatively every single day. In fact, we believe this is the right and only way to go as a modern PR agency.

Read more

 

Extensive Report - Buy Here!

This report (188 pages) exposes the Nordic travellers' outbound behaviour, including travel habits, spending and preferences in relation to holiday type, destination, accommodation, transportation and booking. Get your copy here!

Travel Image

Which destinations have the best image among the Nordic Tourists. Where do the families prefer to go? And what about the Swedes? Get your answers here!

Travel Consul

We are member of the worldwide
PR network Travel Consul.

Case: Dubai

We manage all branding activities for Dubai Tourism in the 4 Nordic countries.

Case: Mobotix

We plan and coordinate all PR activities for Mobotix in the Nordic and Baltic countries.